XRS-3 is a battery powered pulsed x-ray generator used for security, defence and EOD.
The XRS-3 weights just over 5 kgs, yet is capable of penetrating a minimum of 26mm steel with a basic x-ray image plate and more than 75mm steel with high sensitivity image plates, making it an ideal tool for C-IED, vehicle search and EOD tasks.
- 270 KVP
- Penetrates minimum 1” Steel
- Weighs 5.3 kgs with battery
- Pulse setting from 1 to 999 counts
- Select 1 or 3 pulses per count in software
- Set multiple pulse trains
- Select time delay between pulse trains
- Records total life pulses
- 2 resettable pulse trackers
- DeWalt® 18V Battery pack
- One hour DeWalt® Battery Charger
Multiple pulse trains
Time delay between pulses
18V lithium ion battery for improved performance
Equipment Service and Support
Our comprehensive equipment support packages provide you with a range of service options to support your equipment in the field and ensure its reliability and performance.
Annual service and radiation leakage inspections available at our technical facilities.