Scantrak is a multiple application portable digital x-ray unit used by police, military, EOD, customs, law enforcement agencies, prisons and building security managers for security checking unattended bags and suspicious packages.
Scantrak is easily set up and deployed in minutes by one person and can be configured to suit different environments.
Scantrak is available with adjustable exposure settings, different size ICUs from 8 x 10” up to 16 x 22 and has both wireless and ROV capabilities.
- Direct CCD x-ray image viewing with fast rescans and no return to target to retrieve image plate
- Portable and easy to set up and use in 2 minutes
- Ethernet Cable or wireless operation
- Range of Image Capture Units from 8 x 10” up to 16 x 22”
- Standard Compact 8 x 10” (20 x 25 cm)
- 10 x 13” (25 x 33 cm)
- 11 x 15”
- 13 x 17”
- 16 x 22”
Works with most portable x-ray sources including the Golden XR150, golden XR200, golden XRS-3 and also recommended continuous x-ray sources
Image processing features
Scantrak uses our powerful ScanView software to give you a range of image manipulation options to get all the detail out of your x-ray image. Features include Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo colour, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients.
A range of annotation tools allow you to insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
ScanView’s database software allows you to store and manage over 32,000 images using searchable fields. Option to export both Raw and Stored images via email or across a network.
Completely battery powered in the field for over 5 hours continuous operation. Recharge through the transit case’s integral charging system.
Equipment Service and Support
Our comprehensive equipment support packages provide you with a range of service options to support your equipment in the field and ensure its reliability throughout the product life-cycle.
Standard System Configuration
- Scantrak 8 x 10” CCD x-ray imager (ICU)
XR200 X-ray generator
- Spare generator battery
- High specification laptop
- Scanview security imaging software
- 50m cable on reel
- Integrated System Chargers
- Wheeled Pelistyle Transit Case
Scantrak Imaging Capture Unit (ICU) Specifications
X-ray Imaging Area
Standard Compact: 8 x 10” (20 x 25 cm)
10 x 13” (25 x 33 cm)
11 x 15”
13 x 17”
16 x 22”
Size and Weight
Standard 8 x 10 ICU
Weight 5.5 kgs
Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
Battery Operation: 5 Hours
Recharge: 8 hours
Charging System: 100-240V AC
XR200 supplied as part of standard system configuration:
Size: 31.73 cm x 11.5 cm x 19 cm (12.5” x 4.5” x 7.5”)
Weight 5.5 kgs (12 lbs)
Penetration: 15mm steel
Photon Energy: 150 Kv
See X-Ray generator pages for details of alternative x-ray sources.
• 15.4″ WXGA Screen (1280×800) Glare / WSXGA+ (1680×1050) Glare
• Intel P8400 Core 2 Duo 2.26Ghz 1066FSB 3MB Mobile
• Vidia GeForce Go 9600M GT 512MB Video
• 2Gb DDR2 800 Memory
• Serial ATA Hard Drive, up to 500GB
• 160Gb Hard Disk Drive
• DVD+/- RW Drive
• Card Reader
• Optional 802.11g Wireless LAN
• RJ-45, USB, VGA
• 10/100 LAN
• Windows 7 Professional (English)
Scanview image processing features
Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo colour, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients.
A range of annotation tools: Insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
Image Database and Incident Management Tools