Scanna’s CR35+ is the latest generation portable CR x-ray imaging system. The system incorporates the latest in digital technology with full 16 bit performance at 200-50 micron resolution and is capable of scanning imaging plates up to 130 cm long.
CR35+ is primarily used by Military and Police EOD, IEDD and Search Teams, prisons and building security managers for security checking unattended bags and suspicious packages. It also has a multitude of other uses such as forensic work, weapons exploitation and the inspection of museum artifacts, artwork and for industrial testing.
The Scanna CR35+ is mains or battery operated and is easily set up and deployed in less than 2 minutes by one person.
CR35 Image plates are thin and flexible, are compatible with any of the Golden pulsed x-ray generators and our ScanView Imaging software.
- Portable and easy to set up and use in less than 2 minutes
- Thin Flexible Image plates in a range of sizes from 18 x 24 cm up to 43 x 35 cm
- Image Resolution from 100 – 50 microns and 10 line pairs minimum
- Scan and erase the reusable plates in a single pass
- Robust low maintenance plate scanner with no carousel or clips required during scanning
- IED Search and Investigation
- Contraband Detection
- Forensic Investigations
- Electronic Countermeasures
- Aerospace/Automotive Inspection
- Electronic Components
- Museum Conservation / Art studies
Image processing features
CR35 uses our powerful ScanView software to give you a range of image manipulation options to get all the detail out of your x-ray image. Features include Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo colour, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients.
A range of annotation tools allow you to insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
ScanView’s database software allows you to store and manage images using searchable fields. Raw and Stored images can be immediately exported by email or across a network.
Equipment Service and Support
Our comprehensive equipment support packages provide you with a range of service options to support your equipment in the field and ensure its reliability and performance.Scanna’s CR35 incorporates the latest in digital technology with full 16 bit performance at 50-100 micron resolution and is capable of scanning imaging plates up to 90 cm long.
Technical Specifications – Image Processor and Image Plates
Dimensions: 37 (w) x 47 (l) x 40 (h) cm
Weight: 17.5 kgs
Resolution: 10 lp/mm
Pixel Pitch: 200-50 microns
Screen Size: 4” TFT, 800 x 480 px
Laser Class: 1, (EN60950-1:1994-03+2002-7=A2: 2001-03) + CFR 1040.10
Data: Ethernet, W-LAN or SD Card
Power: Mains or Optional Lithium Ion Battery Pack
Storage: SDHC, max 32 GB
X-ray Image Plates
Standard: 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10”)
Medium: 30 x 40 cm (11 x 15”)
Large: 35 x 43 cm (14 x 17”)
35 x 90 cm (14 x 36”)
35 x 130 cm (14 x 51”)
Other custom sizes on request.
XRS-3 supplied with standard system configuration
Dimensions: 35.6 cm x 11.5 cm x 19 cm (14” x 4.5” x 7.5”)
Weight: 5.5 kgs (12 lbs)
Penetration: 26mm steel
Photon Energy: 270 Kv
See X-Ray generator pages for specifications of alternative x-ray sources.
- 15.4″ WXGA Screen (1280×800) Glare / WSXGA+ (1680×1050) Glare
- Intel P8400 Core 2 Duo 2.26Ghz 1066FSB 3MB Mobile
- Vidia GeForce Go 9600M GT 512MB Video
- 2Gb DDR2 800 Memory
- Serial ATA Hard Drive, up to 500GB
- 160Gb Hard Disk Drive
- DVD+/- RW Drive
- Card Reader
- Optional 802.11n Wireless LAN
- RJ-45, USB, VGA
- 10/100 LAN
- Windows 7 Professional (English
Scanview image processing features
- Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo colour, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients.
- A range of annotation tools: Insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
- Image Database and Incident Management Tools.
Image Plate Accessories:
– Flexible Cassettes
– Protective Covers
– Rigid Carbon Fibre Cassettes
– FlexRay Cassettes