The Response Harness™ is CMC’s newest harness design specifically engineered for the technical rescuer who demands optimum performance in the ability to don quickly, adjust easily, and deliver overall comfort. This next generation harness construction incorporates new design features throughout to provide the ultimate in comfort and agility while suspended from rope as well as when walking. The reconfigured front lift assembly and the X-shaped back transfer weight evenly and reduce pressure points. Quick-connect buckles on shoulder straps and leg loops make securing the harness fast and intuitive. The wide variable-density leg pads with extended rear adjustment straps provide optimal positioning during long hang times. The fixed dorsal D-ring ensures adjustable fitting for different sized users, yet stays in proper position when loaded. The shoulder and back pad assembly gives support while keeping the shoulder straps in place simplifying donning. The Response Harness™ is one of the first ANSI Z359.11 harnesses to market.
NEW IMPROVEMENTS include a reconfigured dorsal section that provides increased comfort via a wider pad and wider spread of the shoulder webbing. The harness also now features improved adjustability of the upper half of the harness (front and back).
- Quick to don and fast to adjust
- Anatomic waist belt and leg pads feature air channels and breathable fabric
- Quick-connect buckles are secure, simple to adjust, and cannot open while loaded
- Dorsal attachment ring can be easily stowed using the integrated keeper
- Braided gear loops offer ideal access and gear management
- Contrasting web thread color aids in inspection
- Front lift assembly accepts connector for adding a chest ascender
- Integrated Fall-Arrest Indicator
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Two ANSI Z359.11 certified lanyard attachment loops at waist
- Attachment points at waist, back (lumbar), hips (positioning), chest (sternum), and back (dorsal)
- UL Classified NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) Class III Harness and ANSI Z359.11
- Made in USA of domestic and foreign components