The Harken Riggers Winch provides the user with a lightweight, CE certified, portable winch mounted to a robust adapter plate. The 2-speed 500 model is lightweight and weighs just 7 kg (15.4 lb). Its maximum rated load of 490 kg (1,101 lb) maximizes operator pulling power by up to 40 times. Multiple mounting options provide versatility when working in challenging or remote environments. The pigtail line lead allows the rope to be installed without feeding the end of the line through with no maximum line length and ensures correct alignment and loading of the winch for maximum efficiency. Stainless steel load-carrying gears and pins for strength and durability. The unique drum design maximizes grip on the rope. Includes a universal mounting plate, 25 cm (10 in) winch handle, and Harken 40.2 winch model.
- Simple to use and ideal for diverse applications – Utility masts, telecoms, marine, wind turbine transition piece davits, stage and theater rigging, construction, and confined space access and rescue
- Design – The mounting plate is sculpted to remove excess weight and provides multiple attachment points without compromising strength
- Fiber Rope – Designed for use with fiber rope up to 12.5 mm (1/2 in) diameter, reducing weight and allowing alignment to the load. Smooth surfaces and chafe-free design are amenable to fiber rope
- Options – For use with multiple attachments depending on the environment and industry—from ratchet straps, M10 bolts, carabiners, or scaffold clamps
- Maximum Rated Load (MRL) – Max rated load is 490 kg (1,101 lb)
- Certification – Certified to EN 13157:2009 (Machinery Directive Harmonized Standard)