The only load cell that is UL Classified to NFPA 1983, General Use.
This compact device can measure force up to 20 kN, and with two sampling modes, the ENFORCER LOAD CELL monitors systems and logs drop testing in high resolution. Along with unique features such as Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points, the Enforcer stands in a class of its own.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Compact, portable design for in-line use in rope rigging systems. General Use rated.
- Swivel attachment points to diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
- Two sampling modes – Slow for monitoring, Fast for drop testing.
- Measures force in kN, lbf and kg.
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983, General Use (CMC Enforcer Load Cell model only!)
- 3 Sigma MBS 42 kN (9,442 lbf)