The Metor 6M is a multi-purpose multi-zone walk-through metal detector used primarily for weapons detection. Typical applications include passenger screening at airports and seaports, visitor screening at courthouses, federal buildings and prisons, access control in conferences, public buildings, sporting or other special events, stadiums and concerts, employee and visitor screening in power plants or factories, loss prevention in different industrial applications as well as screening in hotels, restaurants, casinos, and night clubs.
Independent detection zones give you:
- Superior discrimination
- Reliable detection of threat items
- High traffic throughput
- Reliable location of threats
The latest features for advanced security are available on the Metor 6M. Calibration guard, power guard and ready-state violation all protect against unwanted tampering to the machine. Fully configurable user levels allow for unprecedented control over who can view and change settings on the Metor 6M.
Enhanced Features for easier usability
- Automated sensitivity and floor sensitivity functions make the calibration process easy, eliminating the time consuming trial and error method.
- Automated frequency function selects the optimum operating frequency for the installation environment or in case of side-by-side use of more than one unit.
- Preset Detection Programs – The Metor 6M is delivered with multiple preset detection programs based on international standards, ready to use immediately.
Random alarm feature
The Metor 6M has a random alarm function that enables security personnel to randomly choose individuals for an additional security check. With the new dual random alarm feature, people who cause a normal alarm are also subject to a random alarm.
Intelligent traffic counters for reliable statistics
Metor 6M is built with intelligent and virtually invisible traffic counters which are integrated inside the coil panels. Counters are bi-directional with a decrease mode. Alarms, passengers and alarm rates can all be counted.
Easy to install and operate
With its immunity to electromagnetic interference and vibration, the Metor 6M is easy to install in the most demanding environments. Several units can be placed in close proximity to one another, increasing the level of flexibility when planning an installation site.
Standard System Configuration
- Metor 6M comprising transmitter panel, receiver panel, crosspiece, and bolts
- IEC Mains Cable
- Allen Key
- Operating Manual
- Adjustable volume and tone. Visual alarm indication using red LEDS and horizontal bar graph
- Zonal LED light alarm display
- Automatic or manual calibration
- Digital filtering and several operating frequencies to suppress electrical noise
- Password protection to eliminate unauthorised access to programming
- Preset detection programs and programs designed to detect specific metals
- Automated sensitivity and frequency functions to make set up even easier
- Random alarm function
- Bi-directional traffic counters
- Self diagnostics to continuously monitor the detector’s circuitry, connections and environment
- Continuously active with uniform detection